Panel 72 Chair: Vacant
- Attend all (no less than 6) Area Special Needs Committee meetings and report to the district on activities.
- Form, maintain and facilitate a District 4 Special Needs Committee made up of GSRsand other interested members.
- Encourage GSRs to establish and maintain a Visitor Group for home and hospital-bound A A. members of their group.
- Promote Loners and Internationalists programs.
- Assist groups to meet the needs of members who are blind or visually impaired; deaf or hard of hearing; chronically ill or home-bound; and those who are physically or developmentally disabled and any other special needs.
- Ensure that accurate information is provided to local and national directories concerning wheelchair accessibility.
- Encourage GSRs to make their Groups aware of the committee’s work.